1. Annual budget preparation.
2. Overall management of day to day operations of the shopping center.
3. Manage landlord/ tenant relationship.
4. Face to face visit with tenants on a quarterly basis.
5. Quarterly/ Annual preparation of triple net reconciliations.
6. Identify projects and develop a scope of work based on industry expertise in roofing, asphalt maintenance, lighting, etc.
7. Oversee competitive bidding process for operating related services.
8. Contract negotiation and documentation processing.
9. Perform site/ lighting inspections on an as needed basis but not less than quarterly.
10. Monthly financial reporting.
11. Prepare quarterly variance reports.
12. Establish and manage roof maintenance program.
13. Analyze cost saving measures such as lighting retrofits and implement accordingly.
14. Manage/ oversee tenant build out process.
15. Annual review of tax assessments and the handling of tax appeals if warranted.